Scholarship Programme for Nigerians
1 out of every 100,000 promising students who need financial support gets it. Solve Education Foundation’s Grant programme is accessible to every student regardless of school grades or academic achievement.
Prospective grant beneficiaries are listed on a voting poll. Think of it like GoFundMe, but without monetary implications for your voters. Solve Education! will add N80 – N120 to your grant award for every new voter that learns on our English and Employability Chatbot. Voting is FREE.
The minimum grant award per student per week is N24,000, and students can raise funds as often as they need educational support. There is currently no fundraising limit with Solve Education! Foundation.
Micro-Scholarships Disbursed So Far
Quick Facts about SE! Scholarship Programme
- It is available to every tertiary institution student in Nigeria.
- Your CGPA does not matter to benefit from our Scholarship, but we will test your GRIT & PERSEVERANCE.
- Eligibility criteria: you’ll need to get a minimum of 300 new voter to support/vote for you.
- The minimum scholarship amount is N24,000 per student per week.
- You can win our Scholarships every week so that you can have more resources for your education.
- Over 831 scholars have been awarded over 15,873,000 Naira in scholarship money since 2021.
How Can I Win A Grant From Solve Education!
Once you have indicated interest, an onboarding will be done by any of our staff. Once you’ve understood how voting works, you will be listed on the voting poll. Students who cross the vote limits will be awarded grant for the week – and the monies can be used for school. VOTING IS FREE!
How Much Grant Money Can I Win?
We run the voting rounds every week. You can raise a minimum of 24,000 Naira each week you participate.
There have been over 800 grant winners since we started the Grant Program in 2021. We want to get the numbers to 100,000 beneficiaries.
Do I Have To Pay Any Fee To Register?
NO! You will not be required to pay any amount at any point in time. Participation is totally FREE!